The National History Bee and Bowl is pleased to announce that it will be holding its annual Boston Area Fall History Bee and Bowl on Saturday, November 19, 2016 at the Pioneer Charter School of Science – Saugus Campus (not the Everett Campus where this tournament has been in years past!). This tournament will run on our C Set of questions and is open to out of state teams and students. For further details, please contact the Tournament Coordinator, Shravan Balaji, at email@example.com. Thanks, and we hope you and your team will be able to join us!
Note: During lunch, we will administer the National Qualifying Exams for the US Geography Olympiad and the US History Bee. Students can take both exams and register for them either in advance or at the tournament itself; each costs $10. Students who are taking one exam are recommended to have someone else get lunch for them. Students who plan on taking both exams should definitely plan on having someone get lunch for them.
November 19, 2016
- 8:15Doors Open, Check-In Begins
- 8:45Please Arrive By This Time!
- 9:00Opening Meeting
- 9:40History Bowl Round 1
- 10:20History Bowl Round 2
- 11:00History Bowl Round 3
- 11:35History Bee Opening Meeting
- 11:55History Bee Round 1
- 12:25History Bee Round 2
- 12:50History Bee Round 3
- 1:10Lunch / US Geography Olympiad / US History Bee Qualifying Exam
- 2:10History Bowl Round 4
- 2:50History Bowl Round 5
- 3:30History Bee Finals
- 4:20History Bowl Quarterfinals / JV Semifinals
- 4:55History Bowl Semifinals / JV Finals
- 5:25History Bowl Finals
- 1: Pioneer Charter Saugus A
- 2: Pioneer Charter Saugus B