The National History Bee and Bowl will be holding the Boston Area Fall History Bee and Bowl during the 2015-2016 school year. This tournament will run on our C Set of questions and it will most likely be held during the month of November or December. For questions, please contact the tournament coordinator, Victor Brady, at email@example.com. Thanks for your interest in our tournament, and we hope that you and your team will be able to join us!
Note: During the lunch break, students will have the opportunity to take the National Qualifying Exams for either or both the US Geography Olympiad and the US History Bee. The cost is $10 per student per exam. Students who take one exam are highly recommended to bring a lunch or have someone obtain lunch for them. Students who take both exams should definitely plan on one of these options.
- 8:15Doors Open, Check-In Begins
- 8:45Please Arrive By This Time!
- 8:55Opening Meeting
- 9:30History Bowl Round 1
- 10:10History Bowl Round 2
- 10:45History Bowl Round 3
- 11:20History Bee Opening Meeting
- 11:45History Bee Round 1
- 12:15History Bee Round 2
- 12:40History Bee Round 3
- 1:00Lunch / US Geography Olympiad / US History Bee Qualifying Exam
- 2:00History Bowl Round 4
- 2:35History Bowl Round 5
- 3:15History Bee Finals
- 4:05History Bowl Octofinals / JV Quarterfinals
- 4:45History Bowl Quarterfinals / JV Semifinals
- 5:25History Bowl Semifinals / JV Finals
- 6:00History Bowl Finals