The National History Bee and Bowl will be holding its annual Connecticut History Bee and Bowl in early 2017. This tournament will run on our B Set of questions, and it is open to out of state teams and students as long as they have not played the question set. Once we have a date and host site confirmed, that information will be posted here. For further details, please contact the Tournament Coordinator, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, and we hope you and your team will be able to join us!
Note: During lunch, we will administer the National Qualifying Exams for the US Geography Olympiad and the US History Bee. Students can take both exams and register for them either in advance or at the tournament itself; each costs $10. Students who are taking one exam are recommended to have someone else get lunch for them. Students who plan on taking both exams should definitely plan on having someone get lunch for them.
- 8:15Doors Open, Check-In Begins
- 8:45Please Arrive By This Time!
- 9:00Opening Meeting
- 9:35History Bowl Round 1
- 10:15History Bowl Round 2
- 10:55History Bowl Round 3
- 11:35History Bee Opening Meeting
- 11:55History Bee Round 1
- 12:20History Bee Round 2
- 12:45History Bee Round 3
- 1:05Lunch / US Geography Olympiad / US History Bee Qualifying Exam
- 2:05History Bowl Round 4
- 2:45History Bowl Round 5
- 3:30History Bee Finals
- 4:20History Bowl Quarterfinals / JV Semifinals
- 5:00History Bowl Semifinals / JV Finals
- 5:35History Bowl Finals