The National History Bee and Bowl will be holding its annual Delaware History Bee and Bowl in early 2017. The location and exact date of this tournament will be posted here when available. This tournament will run on our C Set of questions, and it is open to all teams and students, including those from out of state, as long as they have not played the question set. For further details, please contact the Tournament Coordinator or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, and we hope you and your team will be able to join us!
Note: During lunch, we will administer the National Qualifying Exams for the US Geography Olympiad and the US History Bee. Students can take both exams and register for them either in advance or at the tournament itself; each costs $10. Students who are taking one exam are recommended to have someone else get lunch for them. Students who plan on taking both exams should definitely plan on having someone get lunch for them.
- 8:45Doors Open, Check-In Begins
- 9:10Please Arrive By This Time!
- 9:20Opening Meeting
- 9:50History Bowl Round 1
- 10:25History Bowl Round 2
- 11:00History Bowl Round 3
- 11:35History Bowl Round 4
- 12:10History Bowl Round 5
- 12:45Lunch / US Geography Olympiad / US History Bee Qualifying Exam
- 1:50History Bee Opening Meeting
- 2:10History Bee Round 1
- 2:35History Bee Round 2
- 3:00History Bee Round 3
- 3:35History Bee Finals
- 4:25History Bowl Quarterfinals / JV Semifinals
- 5:00History Bowl Semifinals / JV Finals
- 5:30History Bowl Finals