The National History Bee and Bowl is pleased to announce that it will be holding the 2017 Indiana History Bee and Bowl at Saint Joseph High School in South Bend, IN on Saturday, February 11, 2017. This tournament will run on our B Set of questions this year, and it is open to all teams and students, including those from out of state, as long as they have not played the question set. For further details, please contact the Tournament Coordinator, Marshall Mullins, at email@example.com. Thanks, and we hope you and your team will be able to join us!
Note: During lunch, we will administer the National Qualifying Exams for the US Geography Olympiad and the US History Bee. Students can take both exams and register for them either in advance or at the tournament itself; each costs $10. Students who are taking one exam are recommended to have someone else get lunch for them. Students who plan on taking both exams should definitely plan on having someone get lunch for them.
February 11, 2017
- 8:15Doors Open, Check-In Begins
- 8:45Please Arrive By This Time!
- 8:55Opening Meeting
- 9:30History Bowl Round 1
- 10:10History Bowl Round 2
- 10:45History Bowl Round 3
- 11:25History Bee Opening Meeting
- 11:45History Bee Round 1
- 12:15History Bee Round 2
- 12:40History Bee Round 3
- 1:00Lunch / US Geography Olympiad / US History Bee Qualifying Exam
- 2:00History Bowl Round 4
- 2:35History Bowl Round 5
- 3:15History Bee Finals
- 4:05History Bowl Quarterfinals / JV Semifinals
- 4:45History Bowl Semifinals / JV Finals
- 5:20History Bowl Finals
- 1: Saint Joseph A
- 2: Saint Joseph B
- 3: Park Tudor (registration pending)