The National History Bee and Bowl will be holding the Northern California Fall History Bee and Bowl in late 2016. The location and exact date of this tournament will be posted here when available, and this tournament does not require prior qualification. This tournament will run on our C Set of questions this year, and it is open to all teams and students, including those from out of state, as long as they have not played the question set. For further details, please contact the Tournament Coordinator, Niki Peters, at email@example.com. Thanks, and we hope you and your team will be able to join us!
Note: During lunch, we will administer the National Qualifying Exams for the US Geography Olympiad and the US History Bee. Students can take both exams and register for them either in advance or at the tournament itself; each costs $10. Students who are taking one exam are recommended to have someone else get lunch for them. Students who plan on taking both exams should definitely plan on having someone get lunch for them.
- 8:00Doors Open, Check-In Begins
- 8:30Please Arrive By This Time!
- 8:40Opening Meeting
- 9:10History Bowl Round 1
- 9:50History Bowl Round 2
- 10:30History Bowl Round 3
- 11:10History Bee Opening Meeting
- 11:30History Bee Round 1
- 12:00History Bee Round 2
- 12:25History Bee Round 3
- 12:50Lunch / US Geography Olympiad / US History Bee Qualifying Exam
- 1:55History Bowl Round 4
- 2:25History Bowl Round 5
- 3:05History Bee Finals
- 3:50History Bowl Octofinals / JV Quarterfinals
- 4:30History Bowl Quarterfinals / JV Semifinals
- 5:05History Bowl Semifinals / JV Finals
- 5:35History Bowl Finals